The guest on this episode of The Productivityist Podcast is my good friend Chris Ducker, whom I will be joining at the Tropical Think Tank event happening this coming March.
Chris is a Virtual CEO, as he manages a BPO Call Center company and a Virtual Assistance business. But it hadn’t always been this way for Chris, who has also gone through long days and nights working IN his business before realizing that it wasn’t the way to live a truly productive life. In this episode we’ll discuss his life and business principles, Youpreneur and his other businesses, and the upcoming Tropical Think Tank.
Here are some subjects we talked about:
- Chris discussed the evolution and intentional changes in his businesses (2:34).
- Why people prefer to work with people instead of businesses or big brands, and Chris's insights on how to set up businesses around the P2P philosophy (6:32).
- How Chris decided on making his name his own brand, and his mantra when it comes to marketing your brand (8:48).
- We also discussed how productivity isn’t always about speed, an anecdote on what made him decide to slow down, start delegating and making an intention to flip the switch, get away from work and just have fun (11:43).
- We talked about deleting certain tasks and projects that are no longer serving him, and why saying no to certain things, opportunities and engagements free him up to intentionally do things that he really wants to do (16:07).
- Chris dives into how to be everywhere, the behind-the-scenes process to do this, and choosing which platforms - based on your brand and personality to create a regular presence in (19:02). He also provided update on the Youpreneur community and what it currently offers to its members (24:22).
Some links relevant to this episode include:
- ChrisDucker.com - Helping Entrepreneurs Become More Productive & Profitable
- Why You Need to Slow Down to Achieve More Fun with Joel Comm by Joel Comm on iTunes
- Why Focusing On ‘Being Everywhere’ is STILL Important, with Pat Flynn
- Youpreneur.com – The Entrepreneurial Community Where Nobody Gets Left Behind
- Chris Ducker (@ChrisDucker) | Twitter
- Tropical Think Tank - Where Business IS Pleasure!
If you’re interested in supporting the podcast and receiving exclusive content while doing so, you’ll want to check out the patrons-only version of The Productivityist Podcast on Patreon. Also, remember to leave The Productivityist Podcast a rating and review on iTunes, or on whatever platform you’re listening to. I read every single bit of feedback we receive. I want to make this show better and with your help I can do just that.