For this episode, my guest is Stacy Tuschl of She’s Building Her Empire. Stacy is a business owner, philanthropist, in-demand speaker and business coach, author, wife, and mother. Her book Is Your Business Worth Saving? is a #1 International Bestseller which helps entrepreneurs to move towards success and do so without sacrificing time away from family.
She started her first business at age 18 in her parents’ backyard and was able to grow it into a 7-figure business. As an entrepreneur herself, she understands what her clients experience and struggle with – her hands-on experience and realistic approach ensures that women achieve their business goals.
Rescuing businesses and building empires are just some of what we’ve discussed. Other topics we’ve chatted about are:
- How her journey as an entrepreneur started, how coaches and mentors helped her in her business early on and how she realized her niche in the business (1:58).
- How meeting people with the same mentor yet in different phases and success levels of their businesses motivated her to write her book (4:00).
- Her reason to niche down and focus on women entrepreneurs with She’s Building Her Empire (5:25).
- Lessons learned, challenges her team faced and the groundwork involved with rebranding and shifting focus (8:04).
- The diverse stories of the guests in her show and why she decided despite being a female-oriented brand to have male guests on her podcast (11:41).
- Family and parenthood’s impact on her business, how her calendar, chunking, and theming the days enables her to accomplish more, and similar productivity systems I practice (14:51).
- How people can start to emulate Stacy’s systems through proactive and reactive work scheduling, and having a top 3 in the to-do list (20:48).
- The Mompreneur money map, how it works by simplifying things and implementing ideas, and how to get a free copy of it (21:50).
- Her advice to people waiting to launch their business ideas but lacks the confidence to do so (24:20).
- She’s Building Her Empire | Stacy Tuschl
- Is Your Business Worth Saving by Stacy Tuschl
- Episode 140: How to Know When It’s Time to Rebrand | Stacy Tuschl
- Mompreneurs Money Map
- She's Building Her Empire | Facebook
- The Power of Chunking | Tony Robbins
- She’s Building Her Empire Live
- Meet Stacy | Stacy Tuschl
- Stacy Tuschl (@StacyTuschl) | Twitter
Stacy and I continued our conversation discussing her productivity systems and strategies in detail, which you can hear through the Productivityist on Patreon. If you're not yet subscribed on Patreon, this is the perfect time to do it - Patreon subscribers get weekly episodes earlier that the rest, listen to bonus epsiodes and access other exclusive content.
Show your support by leaving the show a rating and review on iTunes - or whatever podcast platform you're listening to. We read your feedback and it helps us to improve the show.
Thanks for listening! Until next time remember to stop guessing...and start going.