On this episode of the podcast, Mike Vardy and Lee Garrett take a look at one of the biggest productivity drains on the planet: meetings. They discuss why they don't usually work as currently designed and what you can do to make them more effective and more productive.
(The way this episode was assembled was inspired by the work of Myke Hurley over at Relay.fm. We simply fell in love with his "Behind The App" series on Inquisitive and decided to try to take things to the next level with our show. Thanks, Myke. Great work.)
This episode of the podcast is sponsored by WorkLife. Formerly known as Meeting Hero, WorkLife is an online tool that helps teams have more productive meetings. By providing teams one shared system for all their meetings, WorkLife helps ensure everyone stays on the same page and nothing slips through the cracks. You can put WorkLife through the paces by visiting WorkLife.com.
- How meetings kill productivity | Financial Post
- Jason Fried's TEDx Talk: Why Work Doesn't Happen At Work
- Evernote & Moleskine
- Jeff Bezos' 'Two Pizza Rule' For Productive Meetings | Business Insider
- Aviv Grill on Effective Meetings | Inc.com
- The One Productive Weekly Meeting You're Not Having (But Should) | Productivityist
- Lee Garrett, Author at Productivityist
- Lee Garrett (@soliamsays) | Twitter
Support The Productivityist Podcast by becoming a patron! Click here to visit The Productivityist Podcast's Patreon page and see what perks await those who pitch in a buck or more.