On this episode of the podcast, I'm joined by Alison Stratten of Unmarketing. Alison is a writer, marketer, podcaster, parent and also a fellow Canadian. I had a great time talking with her.
Here are a few highlights from the show:
- The line between personal information and business marketing
- The roles of work and family
- Alison's story
- How the Stratton's work behind the scene
- Unmarketing - Stop Marketing, Start Engaging
- Unmarketing | Facebook
- Unpodcast - The Business Show for the Fed Up | Youtube
- Alison Stratten | Twitter
I hope you enjoy this episode. Thanks for listening and your support!