I welcome Mamie Kanfer Stewart to the show on this episode. She is CEO and founder of Meeteor, a venture that helps teams build their capabilities for effective collaboration and productive meetings. Mamie is driven to help others optimize their time and cultivate their team to achieve results.
On this episode we talk about meeting strategies and pitfalls to avoid, such as how to avoid back-to-back meetings, going into a meeting with not enough information, dealing with late meetings attendees, and whether or not status meetings are useful when done right (or useless no matter what). If you want to get more out of your meetings – whether you love them or don't – then this episode is for you.
- Momentum: Creating Effective, Engaging, and Enjoyable Meetings
- Why A ‘No-Meeting Day’ Doesn’t Get At The Real Problem | Meeteor
- How Do I Get My Team to Prepare for a Meeting? | Meeteor
- Mamie Kanfer Stewart | Website
- Mamie Kanfer Stewart | Twitter
- Meeteor | Twitter
Thanks for listening and enjoy the show!