Tyler Tervooren joins me for a new episode at the Productivityist Podcast! Tyler is a serial entrepreneur, the founder of Riskology, former co-producer of the World Domination Summit - an annual event for free-thinkers and non-conformists, and has completed a marathon on every continent.
Join us on this episode as we spoke about being an introvert leader, how culture is shifting today and more. Here are a few highlights from our conversation:
- Why introverts, can, in fact, be leaders
- How being an introvert can actually be an advantage
- Why you should be introspective before looking for resources
- Learning to rely more on your intuition
- Eliminating self-doubt through small actions
- Growth mindset and how it applies to the learning process
- The Top 5 Introvert Leadership Challenges (and How to Beat Them)
- Growth Mindset: The Science of Achieving Your Potential
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
- Tyler Tervooren | Twitter
Hope you enjoy listening to the show. Thanks and I'll see you again soon!