This week on the podcast, Chris Ducker joins me for another value-packed episode! Chris is a serial entrepreneur, author, keynote speaker, and the founder of Youpreneur.com. He just released a new book titled Rise of The Youpreneur which I truly believe will be a bestseller.
We had a fantastic conversation. Here are a few specific topics we covered:
- The rise of the Youpreneur and what that means
- What it takes to be a Youpreneur
- The role of hard work or hustle
- How to course correct
- The importance of self-awareness
- What Chris is focusing on right now
- Why you should wear your heart on your sleeve.
- Rise of the Youpreneur: The Definitive Guide to Becoming the Go-to Leader in Your and Building a Future-Proof Business | Amazon
- Purchase Rise of the Youpreneur here to get special bonus
- ChrisDucker.com: Helping Entrepreneurs Become More Productive and Profitable
- Youpreneur - The Entrepreneurial Community Where Nobody Gets Left Behind
- How to Launch a Book Guerilla-Style | Page Two Strategies
- Youpreneur Mike Vardy - Google Search
- The Productivityist Podcast: Fostering Your Inner Youpreneur with Chris Ducker | Productivityist
- Supercharging Your Entrepreneurial Productivity with Mike Vardy | ChrisDucker.com
- Reshaping, Rebuilding, and Rebranding Your Business with Mike Vardy | ChrisDucker.com
I really enjoyed this episode with Chris and hope you do too. Thanks and I'll see you again soon!