On this episode of the podcast, I'm joined by my friend Angela Crocker. Angela is the author of The Content Planner and Declutter Your Data and we spend the majority of our conversation diving deep into digital decluttering strategies.
Some of the specifics of our discussion include the way you can declutter Your apps (which may not mean deleting them), how to streamline your digital calendar, redundancy and intention, dedicated devices, and more tactics. (We even share our thoughts on the role Inbox Zero plays in this.)
I had a great time chatting with Angela. I hope you get as much out of the conversation as much as I I did.
- Declutter Your Data Take Charge of Your Data and Organize Your Digital Life | Amazon
- The Content Planner by Angela Crocker | Amazon
- The More or Less with Joshua Becker | The Productivityist Podcast
- Weed Out the Clothes You Don't Wear with a Simple Hanger Trick | Lifehacker
- The NOW Year Wall Calendar
- Declutter Your Data | Angela Crocker
- Declutter Your Data with Angela Crocker | Facebook
- Angela Crocker | Twitter @angelacrocker
- Angela Crocker | Instagram @angelacrocker
Thanks for listening and enjoy the show!