On this episode Mike speaks with Nick Snapp, the host of The Make It Snappy Productivity Show and a productivity strategist who specializes on helping people "hack" Corporate.
Nick's story is rooted in finding creative ways to “hack” Corporate, escape the office, and still achieve exceptional performance ratings. Mike and Nick talk about the challenges both of them have faced translating Corporate skills to personal productivity as entrepreneurs. They also dive into what can help you drive long term successful outcomes, how they focus on family through their processes, setting boundaries, and more.
- The Make it Snappy Productivity Show
- Episode 73: Cal Newport | The Productivityist Podcast
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek | Amazon
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington | Amazon
- The One Email You Must Send Before You Go on Vacation | Productivityist
- Steve Chandler Audio Programs
- Nick Snapp (@thesnappyshow) | Twitter
- Productivity on Purpose (P.O.P.) Facebook Group
Thanks for listening - and please share this episode if you enjoyed it!