On this episode of the show, I am delighted to have two guests join me. First up is thought leader and podcast host Dexter Guff, host of Dexter Guff is Smarter Than You (And You Can Be Too) and following his appearance I speak with his alter ego, comedic performer Peter Oldring.
While Dexter and I discuss a lot of the usual lifehackery stuff, Peter and I dive deeper into what makes Dexter tick. We talk about how he and his colleagues Pat Kelly and Chris Kelly (no relation) came up with the idea of doing Dexter’s reaction the show has received so far, how the show is crafted every week, and where the show is headed. This is a different kind of episode - and a little longer than usual - but it’s a fun one.
- Dexter Guff is Smarter Than You (And You Can Be Too) by Panoply | iTunes
- Peter Oldring on his podcast Dexter Guff is Smarter Than You
- Dexter Guff | Twitter
- Peter Oldring | Wikipedia
- Peter Oldring | Twitter
- This is That with Pat Kelly and Peter Oldring | CBC Radio
- The Truth About Fake News | Peter Oldring | TEDxYYC Youtube
Thanks for listening!