It's time for another episode of the Productivityist Podcast! Our guest this week is Andrew McDonald. Andrew is a self-made speaker, author, and coach whose passion is to leave the world better than he found it. Tune in as we spoke about imposter syndrome, navigating through negative situations, getting unstuck, and the power of a morning routine.
Here are some highlights of the show:
- One simple thing you can do to get unstuck
- The power of journaling
- Things that hamper your productivity
- Boundaries and opportunities cost
- Making reminders through rules to avoid information overload
- Using feedback to reflect, learn, and grow
- Handling big life changes
- Possess Your Success
- Stop Worrying About What Other People Think
- New Opportunity - 3 Considerations Before Saying Yes or No
- Set Reminders to Elevate Your Productivity
- Self-Reflection: 7 Questions to Ask Yourself to Keep Moving Forward
I hope you enjoy this episode. Thanks for listening and your support!