On this episode of the podcast I chat with Bedros Keullian. An immigrant from a communist country turned hugely successful entrepreneur. Bedros uses the stage, TV and social media platforms to share his personal Immigrant Edge and American Dream story to help inspire audiences worldwide to reach their fullest potential.
Some of the things we dive into during our discussion include how habits led to the rapid growth of his his journey to becoming a more effective leader, the difference between “employees” and “team members” and why that distinction matters, and what he means by the term “man up” (it’s not quite what you think).
- About Bedros Keuilian
- Fit Body Boot Camp
- The One Word Responsible for my - and Your - Success | Early to Rise
- Bedros Keuilian's Morning Routine | My Morning Routine
- Mike Vardy's Morning Routine | My Morning Routine
- Bedros Keuilian's The Big B Doc | Early to Rise
- The Productivityist Podcast: Craig Ballantyne | Productivityist
- How to Take a Clarity Day | Productivityist
- Man Up - Bedros Keuilian
- Bedros Keuilian | Twitter
Thanks for listening. Enjoy the show!